Thursday, April 10, 2008

Master of the Obvious





looking for woman- man 4 woman 35 years old


sex please. or would like more head.

This guy needs more head like he needs to walk through an airport security checkpoint with a clock, a fuse, and a bottle with a skull emblazoned on the side labelled "Poison- for the pilot."

Look at that dome. It doesn't even fit in the picture.

I could park a Hyundai Elantra in that skull and have enough space left over for a church bus full of retards to play catch with a boxload of pre-softened frisbees.

Yet I digress.

I think that the key to a successful personal ad for males is to differentiate oneself from the pack.
One way to not differentiate yourself in any way as a guy is to state that you "want more head."

For women, trying to find a guy that "wants more head" is like trying to find a guy with a nose on his face. Yeah, it's not too difficult.

In fact, even if you were to find a guy born without a nose on his face, and you asked him if he could have one thing, anything, in this world, even while pointing at the obvious absence of a nose on his face, I know what his answer would be.

"Hmm. I guess I would like more head."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be easy but your observation that this guy already has too much head to begin with really cracked me up.

Jim said...

The dude with no nose? I'd hope for his sake that his sake that his eyesight is good, because he'd be f*cked if he needed glasses.

Jim said...

Also, read your comments to see if you put in any words twice twice.