Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Best Of WWHM: No. I Don't Make These Up. Part III.

Great weather tonight, new condo, drinks on on the porch?

Hey girls, I'm a 24 yo grad , Just bought a condo in the north overlooking the golf course. Tonight is going to be beautiful out. Lets talk, exchange pics and then meet up at my place for a few drinks on the patio and make it go from there. I'm 5"10, nice brown eyes, decent shape, just a normal, down to earth dude.......




.....just a normal, down to earth dude.... who believes he will attract women by posting pictures of himself violently dry humping a Serta SafeSleeper box spring mattress and what appears to be a recently soiled hospital gown.

The good thing is if your date with him starts getting really hot and heavy, you won't be surprised when instead of making love to you, he starts buttfucking the toaster.

13 comments:

wheelin126 said...

LMFAO!!!!! That's a new idea...safe sex with a Serta.

fuglyhorseoftheday said...

Better the toaster than me!

Second question: Who the hell is taking the picture in some of these ads???

Le Liu said...

That's the gayest shit I've ever seen!

nosey said...

Good question fugly!

Eww.

Indra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cut-N-Jump said...

Wheelin126- wouldn't safe sex with a Sealy be better? The Posture Pedic! Gotta maintain good form ya know... ROFL!

Chrissie said...

I think what we're seeing here is the shot taken immediately after all the Serta counting sheep scattered. Yes sheep, I am thinking exactly what you're thinking: "For fuck's sakes, is NO WHERE safe?!"

Ariela Haro von Mogel said...

Wait, he isn't so bad looking. No, nevermind, I'd rather f**k a dildo.

Morgan said...

Whoa, it's The Todd from Scrubs.

Jade said...

That must be one of those inSerta matresses.

Igraine said...

3 sad years ago, I was a member of the Yahoo personals. There was a guy who posted pictures of his new house. I wish would have saved some of those classic ads.

Anonymous said...

...you are making me laugh so hard i am wheezing like a hyena...llloooll

price per head bookmaking said...

This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too.Waiting for next post.