Friday, March 28, 2008

This is Why Cocaine is Illegal

No Games, No Bribes, No BullShi* - man seeking woman- 42 yrs

I'm inviting you to my upscale home where I'll be your lolly pop for the day. Must be 420 and "winter" friendly with a love for all day sex.

I didn’t know Tootsie Pop came out with a new flavor called “Coked-Up Hairy Man’s Abdomen.”

Even if you were a lollipop, even the thirstiest, most ecstasy-addled club kid wouldn’t suck on you for a gallon of orange juice and eight bags of fresh glowsticks.

See, this is what happens when you use cocaine.

One minute your chopping up lines with your friends, and the next thing you know you're alone in your neighbors garage taking pictures of yourself wearing purple panties, a blouse, and a purple hat with a picture of a seal balancing a balloon on it’s nose.

Thinking everything is just normal as can be.

Wait. Is that Charlie Sheen?

10 comments:

Le Liu said...

Hahahaahaa I'm shitting in my pants laughing right now!!! Dude kinda looks like Hulk Hogan!! Anywayz I'm glad I don't do coke!!

Anonymous said...

My Fav.

*Amber* aka Suzy SINsation said...

ad translation: must be high and have recently snorted coke to find me attractive or even be able to CONSIDER licking me without gagging.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I think this guy hangs out at my local swimming pool and hot tub.

Unknown said...

...what, so even COKE is a no-go now?......

Ariela_HvM said...

You know, I agree with Le, he does resemble Hulk Hogan. Poor Hulk.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, but let's give poor Charlie a break? :P

Anonymous said...

Women talk shit until you lay some lines out...and if you really want to see'em on their knees quick...break out a piece of rock. They'll suck cum all night long as long as you keep handing them that crack pipe.

missbleu2 said...

this is probably coming from a guy who in his case has no other options but to hand women the crack pipe to get anywere with them because theres just nothing else that will do it for them.this is probably what you do...suck cum for coke.

missbleu2 said...

and to top this all off u would post some shit like that on a website all about why the majority of men are fucken douchebags.nice.