Concerns of a normal 35 year-old male:
1. Investments. How can I best position my financial portfolio to provide for both my immediate needs and my retirement? Is there an adequate ratio of fixed-income assets in relationship to more liquid securities in case of an emergency?
2. Job and career satisfaction. Will the new cross-functional team communication structure affect my personal ability to advance with the company? What is my new role in this complex company re-organization?
3.Health. Have I adequate steps to ensure my insurance provides proper coverage for my entire family? What about the children's dental and orthodontic needs? Have I gone over the finer points of my policy provider?
Concerns of this 35 year-old male:
1. Totally fuckin’ sweet skate ramps.
2. The cops, man. The motherfuckin' cops.
3. Avril Lavigne posters.
4. God I fuckin’ hate my stupid fuckin’ sister Darla. She's, like, always in my room.
By the way, your first date is in a Circle K parking lot. Bring mittens.