Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'd Like to Meat a Nice Young Woman




Pen-pal, email, coffee later, see how it goes.............


Just looking for a gal to email occaisionally for now! Meet for coffee sometime down the road. Let's just see where we've directed our lives to, what happened along the way. Looking forward to the future and all the surprises it brings! Ron

Hmm, Ron.

Surprises, like, say, a dead bleeding mammal dumped on my front porch?

You know, if I'm ever going out on the town with a goal of meeting some attractive and single young ladies, the first question I often ask myself is "Should I clean the horseflies from my bloody stump of an antelope head so it doesn't smell up the nightclub?"

This questioned is oft followed by "Where did I put my 'Angry Bear By The River' sweatshirt?"

I call that sweatshirt "The Closer".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope people are getting the 'meat' comment.

Weasel said...

If they aren't, they shouldn't be on here.

VAhorsegal said...

Just catching up on older posts, this almost made me piss myself laughing. I work with "this guy", he likes to walk by my desk and fart on me and he cleans animals skulls at his desk.

Anonymous said...

Love the comment about the sweater, I actually laughed out loud.
Love this blog!! w00t!