Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'd Like to Meat a Nice Young Woman




Pen-pal, email, coffee later, see how it goes.............


Just looking for a gal to email occaisionally for now! Meet for coffee sometime down the road. Let's just see where we've directed our lives to, what happened along the way. Looking forward to the future and all the surprises it brings! Ron

Hmm, Ron.

Surprises, like, say, a dead bleeding mammal dumped on my front porch?

You know, if I'm ever going out on the town with a goal of meeting some attractive and single young ladies, the first question I often ask myself is "Should I clean the horseflies from my bloody stump of an antelope head so it doesn't smell up the nightclub?"

This questioned is oft followed by "Where did I put my 'Angry Bear By The River' sweatshirt?"

I call that sweatshirt "The Closer".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope people are getting the 'meat' comment.

Weasel said...

If they aren't, they shouldn't be on here.

VAhorsegal said...

Just catching up on older posts, this almost made me piss myself laughing. I work with "this guy", he likes to walk by my desk and fart on me and he cleans animals skulls at his desk.

hollybeanie said...

Love the comment about the sweater, I actually laughed out loud.
Love this blog!! w00t!

Đào Quân said...

Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại hải phòng
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại biên hòa đồng nai
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại vinh nghệ an
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại hải dương
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại ninh bình
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại hưng yên
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại phú thọ
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại hà nam
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại vĩnh phúc
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại bắc giang
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại thái nguyên
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại thái bình
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại nam định
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại thanh hóa
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại tphcm
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại bắc ninh
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại hà đông
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại long biên
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại thanh xuân
Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành tại cầu giấy
khóa học kế toán toán dành cho giám đốc và nhà quản lý
công cụ dụng cụ
thủ tục thanh lý tài sản cố định
bảng cân đối kế toán
thuế thu nhập cá nhân năm 2015
phần mềm htkk 3.3.1