Wednesday, March 26, 2008

His Six Figure Income Obviously Wasn't From Sales





sincerely eager and need mature woman for fantasy fulfillment - man seeking woman - 39 yrs old

what I'm hoping is that despite my faults, small dependency prob. and personal issues, you appreciate my honesty, that you are understanding, that perhaps (hopefully?) you share one or more of the descriptives that I'm about to bear, and that I'll soon be hearing from you.

CONS: small Herpies problem, minimal outbreaks and mild when they occur/divorced father, chapter 7 bankruptcy and Food Stamp Candidate/ enjoy Narcotics but have none today

PROS: I'm a pervert, surfer body from surfing, currently unemployed but six figure past life, i have enjoyed raising a beautiful and vibrant well adjusted 5 yr old. she was my past employer.

Well here he is, and you better grab him before he tears down that Verizon tower and sells the scrap copper for another fix.

Um, by the way. You're unemployed, divorced and addicted to narcotics, but you're raising a "well adjusted" 5 year-old daughter?

Stuff some $5 bills in her diapers, put the pole up in the living room, and start calling her "Chloe", because in 13 years she'll realize her destiny.

Ouch.

3 comments:

Em in SF said...

OMG did this come from SF?? I think I know this person (not "know" in that way! and OMG about the herpes part!!! ack!)

PLEASE tell me!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...the 5 year old was his past employer? Did I read that right?

Somebody give this man some narcotics! Quick, while he's still up on top of that big rock!

Anonymous said...

ooral diplomatic grand unused ligo efficiency seismic tamil textile chongqing products
servimundos melifermuly