Sunday, June 29, 2008

Size 'em Up

I have a Lonely banana and cucumber

I've got a lonely banana and 3/4 of a cucumber that are lonely this evening. I've also got some strawberries, but since they travel in a pack they aren't lonely. Do you have any ideas of what we can do with them? ;) I'm open to suggestions. ...

Women have submitted the following suggestions:

1. Make a lovely banana-n-cucumber salad.

2. Blend them together with some protein powder and make a delicious, healthy shake.

-OR-

3. Chop up the banana, cucumber, and the author's genitals into a pasty gruel, and spoon feed the nutrient-rich mix to a cage full of starved weasels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll drink to the last idea.

doctressjulia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't know why you would want to inflict such a thing on weasels D: