Friday, August 22, 2008

There's A Dickhead In The WWHM Pool

Welcome once again from WWHM Headquarters, located in beautiful downtown Dubuque, Iowa right across from Wing C of Tom's Animal Rendering Plant!

If you don't know how to get here, just exit I-18 at Sequoia Ave, drive three blocks, and turn left once you the hear the blood-curdling screams of 25,000 brutally slaughtered turkeys.

What a week we had! We had a lovely young man who masturbated into his shoes, a pleasant gentleman who wanted the ladies to milk his breasts, followed by an overconfident man-ape and a guy obviously very in touch with his clitoris. Boy, I love it when the Christian Coalition comes into town.

So loyal reader Cut N' Jump came to the offices today because she owed me a green ceiling fan, a jar of capers, and a snow shovel. (Please refer all questions to Cut N Jump.) She's tells me "Oh, ok, but I have to bring the dickhead."

"What, " I asked, "he's not nice to you?"

"No, " she answered, "you'll see when he gets here."

And in comes this guy, and well, he just looks like a dick. Like literally, he just removed his head, and placed the enormous penis tip of a Bering Sea brown whale onto his shoulders. And he's just been sitting in my executive pool all day, siphoning plankton and making sonar noises that frighten my staff.

Cut N' Jump, that's the last time you bring your whale-penised-headed friends over here. My pool smells like fatty sea blubber, and the drain is ass-deep in crab claws.

Have a great fucking weekend WWHM'ers, I'm ouuuttttttttttta here!

21 comments:

Nosnikta said...

Siphoning plankton? lol... okaaaay!

Cut-N-Jump said...

I almost choked on my fucking cereal! @(*$&^@#@%! Weasel!

ROFLMAO!!!!

That seriously wasn't the commentary that went with the pic, but it's far, far better!

Beware People! It could be seen in a pool near you...

nip/tuck said...

Wow! I got this pic in an e-mail a few weeks ago, and it didn't crack me up, but with your commentary... oh my gosh! Too funny!

It was the enormous penis tip of a Bering Sea brown whale that did it for me...

4thehorses said...

Where was this pic taken? Too Funny, totally looks like a dick!! Or a COCK as they like to refer to it as...

okapistripes said...

Hah! I thought it was a fingertip at first. Tooooo funny.

Nosnikta said...

It glistens!

Mzfilly said...

Wow, does the nasty ever cease???

Now, everytime I see one of these bald fatties, I am going to have to see this resemblence?? Curse you, Weasel!!

Canoncowgirl said...

OMG I think its watching me *runs*

Fhtrkstr101 said...

Haha cutnjump, nice choice!

CaliGirl9 said...

Okay, this photo reminds me of a true nasty nurse story. Bear with me.

I was a relatively new grad, and it was change of shift so we were doing walking rounds.

There was a male patient who had "won" the grand prize of a vasectomy at a local fundraiser. His nuts got infected post-operatively.

This photo reminded me of what that guy's weenie looked like ... teeny weeny perched upon two HUGE edematous testes! The only differences between this photo and what I saw under the sheets is the location (a swimming pool versus a hospital bed) and the black and purple discoloration of the infected scrotum.

I could hardly keep a straight face as I peeked under the covers to see this dude's swollen purple nutsack. I still laugh to this day thinking about it!

Rachel said...

I got this picture in my email too! But what I am really wondering about is the green ceiling fan, etc. Cutnjump, explain yourself! lol!

wheelin126 said...

I opened up this blog and what do I see..that!! I didn't realize a person could regurgitate air and then choke on it at the same time!! Thanks CutNJump and Weasel I am now smarter for learning that!!

lusitano epiphany said...

LOL Cut N Jump, WTF?! PLEASE tell me you didn't have to witness that personally!

(You know, when I first looked at that photo, I was like, what's up with that guy's balls, and where's the rest of his body, anyway?) BWAHAHA

Canoncowgirl said...

Hey, come to think of it CNJ owes me a jar of capers too.

Cut-N-Jump said...

I just had a bad thought...

If he's in the pool siphoning plankton, when he surfaces, what comes out his 'blowhole'?

No I did not witness this and anyone who wants a jar of capers- I gave them all to the Weasel...

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Again a honesty a possessions post. Thank your achates

eco vacation costa rica said...

Hey buddy very interesting article about There's A Dickhead In The WWHM Pool I would like to have any update about it, thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Murk

www.almeria-3d.com said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of helpful info above!