Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's A New Week At WWHM!

What a weekend we had at WWHM Headquarters!

We had wedding parties to go to, football games to attend, and eyeholes to cut into newspapers as we prepared to loiter at the bus stop outside a Barbizon Teen Modelling Workshop with a bin of margarine between our knees.

We also went to the mall to take some pictures at our favorite store- Glamour Shots! Do these pictures activate the mucous membranes in your fallopian tubes ladies? I bet they do! You're probably dropping eggs like a spawning salmon right now.

What is it that turns you on? Is it my cute halter top teasingly revealing the presence of a light, minty snail trail of man-belly hairs protruding from my gentleman's diaper? I bet it is, you horny foxes! Now stop salivating over my genitalia- these diapers may be absorbent, but they're not super-absorbent!

Unfortunately, I only got one picture taken before mall security told me I couldn't wear diapers on the property. Well that's age discrimination! Look at all these babies wearing diapers around the mall! Why don't they have to "wear pants" over their diapers? We'll let the judge decide, won't we you tough security mall officers? Hey, are you guys hiring?

Well, back to WWHM. We're back again folks, offering up the finest male personal ads the internet has to offer! Unable to open a woman's legs with their personal ads, these guys will forever grace the glossy pages of men's magazines with loads of their own sperm. I haven't seen that many confused swimmers since a Cuban refugee boat sank 200 miles off the coast of Miami.

Oh man, I just love watching sperm trying to impregnate an aluminum magazine-binding staple. Good times!

Well, as a horny horse once said, let's just do the posts!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

"As a horny horse once said, lets just do the posts!"

Ha, SHAMELESS pandering to the horse loving crowd!

Nosnikta said...

He needs some Desitin on that left inner thigh.

Anonymous said...

As nos said.. I was like.. eeek, is that dipaer rash? *as the realization washes over her that the diaper must be on more than it is off... GACK!* (Now I know how my cats feel when they gack up their hairballs...)

Excellent set of posts today Weasel.. well worth the wait!!! Now I will go refuel from everything I lost in my clambucket, and I can get back to work!

Anonymous said...

It would appear that (current Red Sox color commentator) Jerry Remy has been hiding his kinky college days from us. I always knew he was a perv. ;-)

Cut-N-Jump said...

So 'Diaper Man' looks like someone I knew- alcoholic, wife beater, uphill skier, pothead...

So three of the four could be reasons behind the picture posted. Hmmmm. Scotty, I didn't know calling you 'Scotty' would lead to your refusal to use the potty and actual TP. You're older than I am for dog sakes.

Gotta agree with Nos- he needs some Desitin or Butt Paste for thet diaper rash. The Butt Paste I think he's looking for though- probably not sold in stores...

CaliGirl9 said...

Nice teddy bear and baby bottle. I am positive his parents are so proud!

Thanks for the excellent commentary as always Weasel. Now I can work in relative peace, having had my fill of Y chromosome stupidity!

Thingsthatperplexme said...

it's really creepy that the image on his shirt matches his getup. ::barf::

Nina said...

Haha, I agree, things. It's like he found the shirt and was like holy shit! That's it! I'll wear a diaper and this t-shirt, now I need a teddy bear...I particularly enjoy how the bags under his eyes make it halfway down his cheek...supporting CutN's alcoholic/pothead theory.

kahara said...

Am I the only one who finds this picture more disturbing than Mr. Discolored Ass-Shot?

"As a horny horse once said, lets just do the posts!"
Milk it for all it's worth, Weasel. ;o)
(and not the horse...)

SweetPea said...

I'm not sure even how to digest this picture? Well... since I'm heaving up into my clam bucket, I guess that answers that.

Simply disturbing... did these men not get made fun of enough in high school? Ohhhh right... they were home schooled. My bad *ugh*

anniebanannie said...

Urg..

fuglyhorseoftheday said...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

I saw this episode. A couple times, in fact!

Anonymous said...

The next time I am in Babies R Us shopping for a shower gift I will flashback on this and be instantly creeped out.

Nosnikta said...

When I look at him I imagine an ammonia smell... with a hint of paradychlorobenzine.

Nosnikta said...

Ooops... "paradichlorobenzene"

... ok, so I came close lol.

Ella said...

Wow Nos, breaking out the knowledge of odorous chemicals..

Anonymous said...

Need brain bleach. He looks like composer Andrew Lloyd Webber.

DO NOT WANT!!!

Nosnikta said...

That is the ONLY thing I learned in high-school chemistry class. Well, other than the fact that if you put a bunch of alka-seltzer in a small glass bottle with some water, it very well may and can explode in your hand.

Bunson burners were fun too :-)

Cut-N-Jump said...

Nos- Alka Seltzers work on pelicans too. Toss them up in the air, the birds will swoop by and snatch it. As they fly off you will see a 'poof' as the gases expand in their stomach and they fall from the sky.

This is what Popeye told me from his days in the military. Nice to know we are paying for such top notch, research funding, eh?

Ella said...

mentos and soda is fun.

I learned how to sneak out of a building undetected from my hs chem class.
Thats about it.

Cut-N-Jump said...

Ella- my daughter dropped some sweet tarts into a diet soda at school. She got in trouble with the principal because of the soda.

WTF? moment there.

The soda foamed all over, but it only worked with the diet soda.

Ella said...

yeah its diet coke and mentos. There is an awesome youtube video about it, heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM

It's great!

Why would your daughter get in trouble for that??

Nosnikta said...

I wonder if I could trick my evil white roosters into eating some.

Merridyn said...

shall we even contemplate what's in that bottle (yacks into clam bucket)

giselle_amsterdam said...

I LOVE your blog!

Anonymous said...

Once again, allow me to say it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aspY10N036g