Monday, July 21, 2008

WWHM Fashion: My Lace Over-Sweater

I’m not the only one that loves this sweater, and I can prove it because my grandmother is always trying to say it’s hers.

Grandma, huffing that oven cleaner is making you crazy.

Do you own the sunhat adorned with apples and plastic warblers that was bought to match it?

I think not.

Plus, my manbreasts look full, pouty and ample when I wear this sweater, and Grandma’s look like someone left two old oven mitts wrapped in nursery school tracing paper on the wall.

Get your own wardrobe Grandma!

10 comments:

iloverocky said...

It's so sheer and with such nice embroider touches on the collar. What man would not be proud to wear this?

Nosnikta said...

That nipple is bugging me.

nip/tuck said...

If your favorite shirt has more lace than one of Grandma's doilies... you're probably gay.

Cut-N-Jump said...

I think that is the first time I have EVER seen a man wearing anything with lace on it. EVER!

He is either very in touch with his feminine side or someone sure pulled the wool over his eyes. Which would also explain why he no longer wears wool skirts...

Nosnikta said...

... nipple.. still bugging.

Cut-N-Jump said...

Maybe lacey boy should be wearing a camisole underneath to cover up as well as protect his naked nipple.

Wonder if the cami will have lace as well???

Nosnikta said...

LOL imagination is now wandering to lacey panties. Ooo Oooo or even a teddy!

fuglyhorseoftheday said...

GaygaygaygaygaygayGAY

Cut-N-Jump said...

Hey Fugs, don't hold back now. Please, feel free to tell us how you really feel...

Anonymous said...

I want the shirt, please keep the man.
He will not be attracted to me, I am female. :-P