Sunday, July 13, 2008

Raincoater


Want to play again! Want to play with me? 27m please be younger than me!

Reading on my porch and all the cheerleaders from high school walking by my house and Ive been alone for awhile and would like to expereince somethng warm soft and tasty in my mouth again. Ill satisy you, what do you thin? :)

You want something warm, soft and tasty in your mouth?

Try a fucking blueberry scone, you impotent assclown.

Opt for an 18 year-old scone and in the worst case scenario you'll get explosive diarrhea containing whole petrified berries, and a stern scolding from grandma.

Opt for the 18 year-old cheerleaders, and you'll get a good taste of how many football players attended the keg in the forest last weekend.

Not that a 27 year-old guy who hangs out on his porch with a bowl of Wesson oil and reading a newspaper with two eyeholes cut into it has much of a choice anyway.


7 comments:

BELEN said...

what's this GAY guy going to do with young cheerleaders?

*Amber* aka Suzy SINsation said...

he didn't say they were FEMALE cheerleaders!

I'm wondering why the second swirly was necessary. Hmmmmm.

Walk On said...

I wouldn't minded a few more swirlies, I can still see some of him. :P

27 year old checking out HS cheerleaders? Errr..yo...perv boy, ever heard of child molestation? Only the seniors are likely to be 18.

FjordWoman said...

This guy just creeps me out, plain and simple. Eeeewww, just eeeewww.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, love the newspaper with eye-holes cut out. you're fucking brilliant!

Walk On said...

lmao...just noticed the "assclown"...

That goes w/ "asshat" quite nicely.

I LOVE expanding my vocabulary with new insults.

I'm beginning to think you and Fugs were made for each other. ;)

Walk On said...

lmao...just noticed the "assclown"...

That goes w/ "asshat" quite nicely.

I LOVE expanding my vocabulary with new insults.

I'm beginning to think you and Fugs were made for each other. ;)